Marriage is a recognized union between people partners in a personal relationship. It usually has its ups and down and one needs to have a tough skin to survive.
Apart from cheating and losing interest with your partner with time. Here are the list of popular things/actions that kills marriages today.
- Laziness kills marriage
- Suspicion kills marriage
- Lack of trust kills marriage
- Lack of mutual respect kills marriage
- Unforgiveness kills marriage (Forgiveness is not optional but mandatory)
- Arguments kills marriage
- Keeping secrets from your spouse kills marriage
- Every form of infidelity kills marriage (financial, emotional, psychological, material, etc)
- Poor communication kills marriage
- Lies easily kills marriage, be sincere to your spouse in every aspect.
- Relating more with your parents than your spouse kills marriage
- Lack of, inadequate or unenjoyable sex kills marriage.
- Nagging kills marriage
- Too much talk and careless talk kills marriage
- Spending less or little time with your spouse kills marriage
- Being too independent minded kills marriage
- Love for party, money and spending/partying kills marriage
- Exposing the inadequacies of your spouse to your parents or siblings kills marriage
- Not being steadfast/fervent in the spirit kills not only marriage but your life
- Spurning correction and reprimand kills marriage.
- Always wearing a sad face and being moody kills marriage.
- FEMINISM ADVOCACY kills marriage.
- Uncontrolled or hot temperament kills marriage.
- Not understanding your role and position in marriage as instituted by God kills marriage.
- Not being sensitive to the spiritual, emotional and physical needs of your spouse kills marriage
- When anything threatens the position/security of a wife, her reaction(s) will be detrimental to her marriage.
- Lack of the knowledge of the word of God kills marriage.
Please, save a marriage today by sharing this.
May God bring healing to every troubled home and family. Ameen.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA TO GET MORE AWESOME POSTSOur Facebook Group >>>NAIROBI DIARIES GROUP.
Facebook Page >>>NAIROBI DIARIES FACEBOOK PAGE.
TWITTER >>>TWITTER PAGE.
TELEGRAM >>>TELEGRAM CHANNEL.